it's been a busy old week filled with friends visiting, Sports Relief baking, photography course taking and London wandering ... and here are some pictures to tell part of those tales!
1. Booksellers on the southbank - second hand books along the river
2. Yay - new product shoot sorted at the Fashion and Textile Museum and new panda design in the screen printed flesh!
3. Floral goodness in Kensal Rise
4. An afternoon out at the London transport museum depot ... Signage heaven
5. This is how brownies are decorated when it's a sportsrelief cake sale (according to number 1 daughter!)